These made me laugh. Can you relate? haha
1. Instead of running from projectile vomit, you run towards it.
2. You do more in seven minutes than most people do all day.
3. Happy hour has become the 60 minutes between your kids going to bed and you going to bed.
4. A night of drinking requires more recovery time than minor surgery.
5. A glass of wine counts as a serving of fruit.
6. A 15-minute shower with the door locked feels like a day at the spa.
7. Peeing with an audience is part of the daily routine.
8. You realize you’ve been watching CBeebies alone, even though your kids have been in bed for over 30 minutes.
9. You can cook dinner, breastfeed, talk on the phone and yell at the kids, all without breaking stride or missing any of the TV show you are watching.
10. Regardless, you love them more than anything in the world!