Peter Rabbit was my favourite as a child. I still remember what days it was on television (Tuesday and Friday) after school and I still remember sitting in class counting down the hours until I could go home and watch it intently.
In the child’s eyes, the tale of peter rabbit is fun and mischievous. To the parent, the stories are soft and tame. Peter Rabbit suits all ages and genders (I still enjoy it now).
I guess that’s why we at Becky and Lolo love increasing our Peter Rabbit stock. We currently sell bed covers, lunchboxes, plush bagpacks and more. More recently, we have been lucky enough to sell a unique Peter Rabbit design. Our staff have spent weeks pondering over which design is the best. Finally, we have decided! Our unique wall stickers are now on sale. Rest assured, we are licensed and so only sell original Peter Rabbit designs. To view our new designs click here.
In spirit of our brand new designs, here is a step by step guide for dressing exactly like Peter Rabbit! (perfect for summer parties and picnics)
You will need:
- Brown trousers
- A blue jacket
- 1.5 metres of brown ribbon (should be at least 2cm wide)
- White card
- Crayons, felt tip marker pens, or paint
- A headband
- Craft glue
- Bunny ears template (loads of free ones available online)
- Cotton wool balls
- brown paint
- pink paint
Instructions for ears:
- Using you bunny ear template, trace your bunny ears onto card
- Mix the brown paint with a little bit of white paint to make a soft brown colour.
- Paint the ears brown and leave to dry.
- Use pink paint for the inside of the bunny ear.
- Once dry, cut out the ears.
- Attach onto the headband using sellotape.
Instructions for tail:
Cut a round circle out of card
Using glue, attach cotton wool balls to the cardboard circle
Allow to dry
Attach a safety pin to the cardboard.
This can then be attached to your brown trousers!
View our complete range here http://www.beckyandlolo.co.uk/shop-by-theme/peter-rabbit-gifts