Children's Room Borders - Bugs and Butterflies
- Easy to apply and remove in seconds without leaving mark, sticky residue and damaging the surface.
- Waterproof and wipe clean.
- Can be applied on walls, furniture, accessories, mirrors, windows etc. Roommates stickers are made of a thin, flexible vinyl material. They are extremely durable and made to last for years and flexible enough to be applied to a variety of surfaces.
- Can be re-used and repositioned without leaving a trace or sticky residue.
- Simply peel carefully from sheet. Then position it in the desired location making sure that the surface/wall is clean and dry (newly painted walls should be left at least 3 weeks to completely dry) and smooth onto surface making sure to remove all bubbles.
- To remove or reposition, slowly peel off the wall and re-apply in the new position.
Approx. 4.57m long by 12.8cm wide
Self Adhesive Wall Border - Butterflies and Bugs
With this wall sticker border, it's springtime all year long!
Apply this extremely colourful peel and stick self-adhesive wall border featuring butterflies, ladybugs, and dragonflies and you will be bringing the outside in!
Great not only for kids rooms, but also bathrooms, kitchens, or playrooms. Guaranteed to add a welcome splash of colour to any wall!
Be sure to check out the coordinating wall stickers (sold separately) for the full room effect.
How many Borders will I need?
|Length Around Room (ft)||0 -15||15-30||30-45||45-60|
|(Metres)||0 - 4.57m||4.57m - 9.14m||9.14m - 13.72m||13.72m - 18.29m|
|Border Rolls Needed||1||2||3||4|
Non-personalised orders placed before 3 pm Monday to Friday will usually be dispatched the same day
Please allow up to 3 working days for the dispatch of personalised orders.
Please refer to the tables below for details of postage charges.
*Due to the cost, we are unfortunately not able to ship outside of Europe (Europe includes all EU and non-EU countries)
Where a product is delivered in a damaged condition, you must notify us within 28 working days of receipt and return it within 14 working days. We are unable to accept claims for damaged goods after this time. On receipt of the damaged item, we will confirm the damage. If we are in agreement that the item is in fact damaged, we will dispatch a replacement item along with a refund for the return postage. If we believe that the item is not damaged, we will return it to you at your expense.
Where you change your mind after dispatch, or on receipt, please notify us within 5 working days (or as soon as is practical) of receipt of your order. On receipt of your order back to our offices in perfect condition, we will issue a full refund. Where you are not happy with an item, we will not meet the cost of return postage. Under the legislation relating to selling at distance, we will, however, refund the initial postage. However, where express delivery is requested, we are not able to refund the additional costs involved.
We are unable to accept notification of returns under this clause more than 10 working days after dispatch. We are unable to accept returns without prior notification. If we receive goods back without prior notification we will be obliged to send them back to you. All returned goods must be in their original packaging, undamaged, un-used and where appropriate un-assembled (eg flat packed furniture). We are unable to issue a refund or replacement for any items that have been personalised unless they are defective.
Please inform us of any fault within 28 days of receiving your item and return it within 14 working days for a full refund. For any faults after the 28 day period, we will offer a partial refund or discount on any future orders at our own discretion. This will be determined on an individual basis.